- Cosmos is bullish and leading the top gainers.
- ATOM price increased by 20.29% in the last 24 hours as of the time of writing.
- Cosmo’s current price is $33.38 per ATOM, putting it in 28 place position in the global crypto rating.
Cosmos (ATOM) has been surprisingly uphill this year since its launch.
In the past 24 hours, the coin has increased by a whopping 20%, reaching a value of $33.38 at news time. As per CoinMarketCap, its rank by market capitalization stands at the 28th position.
Cosmos is on its way to becoming the most sustainable digital money ecosystem in the world. Since its main goal is to make decentralized exchanges faster and cheaper, it allows them to run on their own dedicated blockchain. Now, let’s take a look at the status of Cosmos today.
Cosmos’ Market Situation
The daily chart according to the CoinMarketCap shows that the price of ATOM has risen in the past 7 days with a market capitalization of $7, 256,944. The price increased by 20.29% in the last 24 hours as of the time of writing. Moreover, the current price is $33.38 per ATOM, putting it in 28 place position in the global crypto rating. Along with this, ATOM’s current circulating supply is 221, 286,356.99.
What is Cosmos (ATOM)
What Makes Cosmos Unique
- It makes blockchain powerful and easy to develop with Tendermint BFT and the modularity of the Cosmos SDK.
- Blockchains can move currency amongst themselves via IBC and peg-Zones while maintaining their sovereignty through the platform.
- Cosmos allows blockchain applications to scale to millions of users with horizontal and vertical scalability solutions.
Cosmos has a bright future ahead of it. As long as ATOM stays bullish, we expect Cosmos to break new heights in the crypto market. ATOM is predicted to reach $50 before the end of the year.
Moreso, Cosmos is an ecosystem that builds on a collection of flexible, adaptive, and interchangeable tools. Still, several coins in the crypto business have seen their value skyrocket only to plummet later. Cosmos, however, has steadily increased in popularity and is now one of the most widely used cryptocurrencies in the world.