- Just after its launch in July, CNFT exploded.
- Since that day, the NFT marketplace has been attracting investors.
Just after its launch, CNFT exploded. CNFT.IO is a marketplace for Cardano non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and was launched in July 2021.
The platform has only been live for around 9 weeks. Since that day, the NFT marketplace has been attracting investors. Also, it is becoming popular among the crypto community. It grew so quickly since its launch, which is unprecedented growth for a start-up, especially in unknown territory.
The crypto investor tweeted earlier this morning, saying,
I’ve purchased more than 100 NFT on Cardano. Of those, I’ve sold 2 or 3. If you’re looking to “flip” CNFT, you won’t find much advice from me. I’m in it for the long haul just like $ADA.
Moreover, the tweet received many replies. In fact, an account responded, saying that CNFT has suffered remarkably over the past few weeks and more so, over the past few days. This is because of how they have been operating. he says,
Can’t wait for other marketplaces to take over and put these guys out of business.
- Bitcoin (BTC) Will Hit $288,000, Explains PlanB
- Price Surge Alert: Tezos (XTZ) Is Showing Bullish Signals
- Ethereum Community Hunts Down Bugs Before Altair Upgrade
- Polygon Studios Partners With ASM to Open New Realm of Possibilities
- Dubai Police Partners With Crypto Platform, BitOasis to Tackle Crypto Fraud