- Crypto.com acquires Singapore’s Data Protection Trust Mark (DPTM) certificate.
- The exchange is now the first fintech company certified with DPTM.
- Customers should sleep tight since their data are now secured.
Crypto.com announced that it has acquired the Singapore Data Protection Trust Mark (DPTM) certificate, making it the first DPTM-certified fintech company in the country.
Now, Singapore-based users are assured that the exchange is genuinely operating under the best data protection practices for their personal data. Not only the DPTM certificate, but Crypto.com is also working under the country’s Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Crypto.com’s Chief Information Security Officer Jason Lau said,
The Data Protection Trust Mark is Singapore’s most prestigious official certification for information security and data privacy.
Before granting the certificate, Crypto.com went through rigorous third-party data privacy audits and cybersecurity control checks. Specifically, this was done to ensure that the exchange conforms to the four cardinal principles of “Governance and Transparency, Management of Personal Data, and Individual’s Rights to make that customers data are safe and secured.
On the other hand, after Crypto.com’s feat, Singapore’s Infocomm Media Development Authority has awarded more than 70 DPTM’s to other companies. Meanwhile, Crypto.com still reigns as the first fintech company with the DPTM certification. This strengthens the exchange further to stand out among the odds as an industry leader in data protection and security.
In another phase, Deloitte and achieved SOC2 compliance also audited Crypto.com wherein it was named as the first crypto exchange to be certified for ISO27001, ISO27701, PCI:DSS (Level 1). More to its achievement, Crypto.com won the highest maturity levels of the NIST frameworks and was rated “Adaptive (Tier 4).
- Top 5 Performing Metaverse Gaming Projects in 2021
- LaCucina to Launch its DeFi Engagement Platform on BSC
- Syscoin Launches Smart Contract Support for Those Looking Beyond
- Play-and-Earn Game MonkeyBall Bags Investment Deals From New Backers
- Gaia EverWorld Secures Polygon Grant and Partners With Binance for Its NFT Pre-sale