- Crypto.com integrates Silvergate on/off ramp for institutional clients.
- This allows USD deposits and withdrawals 24/7.
- The firm is looking forward to extending the service to more customers.
Crypto.com recently announced its collaboration with financial infrastructure solutions firm Silvergate. The partnership introduces global USD deposits and withdrawals to the firm’s institutional clients.
With this integration, Crypto.com’s institutional clients can easily transfer USD from their banks to the exchange and the other way around — for free. This integration of an additional on/off-ramp solution for the exchange will give customers access to the Silvergate Exchange Network (SEN). The network allows users to send USD 24/7.
Silvergate CEO Alan Lane expressed their warm welcome to Crypto.com,
We are pleased to welcome Crypto.com as a Silvergate customer and SEN participant. Their diverse and dedicated global user base and commitment to industry success helps to ensure further crypto adoption around the world.
According to Crypto.com Co-Founder and CEO Kris Marszalek, they are very eager to work with Silvergate. He said that, “the solution is highly requested which will enable an even better trading experience in the Crypto.com Exchange.” Marszalek added that their team is also looking forward to extending the service to more customers.
Lastly, the Crypto.com CEO also said that. “Silvergate’s products and services bridge the gap from the traditional financial world to the crypto world, which supports our mission to ‘accelerate the world’s transition to cryptocurrency.”
- Rainicorn launches Jordi Molla 1 of 1 NFT Drop to Commence Upcoming MASKS Collection
- Metaverse Platform, BlockchainSpace to Onboard 20,000 Guilds With 2.4M Strategic Funding
- Colony Raises $18.5 Million, Fuels Avalanche Ecosystem
- ViralCoin’s “Fair Balanced Launch” Framework To Redefine DeFi Space
- Polkadex Migrates Native Token PDEX From ERC-20 to Substrate