- Crypto.com officially announced the launch of its Crypto.org chain mainnet.
- Moreover, Crypto.com plans to launch its NFT platform on March 26.
Furthermore, the upgrade enables users of the network to experience seamless transactions with lower fees. Indeed an ideal feature for crypto payments, DeFi, and NFT’s.
— Crypto.com (@cryptocom) March 25, 2021
The mainnet is just one of the achievements of Crypto.com this year. In fact, the network is also planning to launch its NFT platform on March 26. Yes, you heard it right, the NFT platform is set to launch right after its mainnet launch. For this reason, Crypto.com today is one of the most talked-about crypto networks globally.
Today, CRO trades a decent price of $.20 with a growth rate of +19.2 in the past 14 days. To all interested traders, CRO can be bought and stored on its native wallet. In addition, the Crypto.com wallet also enables users to trade their CRO tokens with other cryptocurrencies.
Moreover, Crypto.com is just one of the platforms in the crypto world that are now revolutionizing its technology. In other words, the crypto world is now in a state of advancing and breaking its limit in reaching new heights. For this reason, it is enough to say that the crypto world is the future of the financial economy.
- Theta Pushes Mainnet 3.0 Launch to June 30
- Graham Elwood Praises Bitcoin, Spends $1,400 Check on BTC
- Monacoin (MONA) Goes Live on Bitrue With More on the Way
- 101investing Exchange Review 2021 — Details, Trading Fees & Features
- Skrill Digital Wallet Extends Crypto Services To US States Via Coinbase Partnership