- Crypto.com and Lega Serie made a partnership agreement for the Coppa Italia Final.
- The event will take place between Atalanta and Juventus on May 19.
- Crypto.com also signed an agreement with the Canadian Hockey team and Aston Martin.
Crypto.com and Lega Serie announced that they had made a partnership agreement for the event 2021 Coppa Italia Final. As a result, the event will take place between Atalanta and Juventus on May 19 at the Mapei Stadium in Reggio Emilia.
Moreover, a special Non-Fungible Token (NFT) collection will be created available including the official trophy, match highlights, and more. More so, Lega Serie A is the second sports company to launch NFTs with Hong Kong-based crypto exchange Crypto.com. Notably, Crypto.com is the fastest-growing crypto app with over 10 million users worldwide.
CEO of Lega Serie A Luigi De Siervo said,
We are the first football league in the world to sign an agreement in this new market which is extremely innovative and relevant not only for sports fans, where other world-class leagues such as the NBA have been operating in recent months.
Luigi added that the Coppa Italia Final will be an expression of these values and will provide millions of fans around the world an exciting experience. In this way, Lega Serie A expands its target audience and continues the international brand expansion.
Added to this, Crypto.com CEO Kris Marszalek mentioned that he is proud to make this partnership. Even more, Kris adds through this partnership, the company will bring together the best of blockchain technology and football by co-creating NFTs.
Crypto.com has also signed an official agreement with the Canadian hockey team and Aston Martin previously.
- DeBio Network Join Hands With KILT Protocol
- CMS Selects Stratis to Join equIP Accelerator Program
- Argentines Jump to BTC Amid Inflation and Economic Crisis
- Moma Protocol Successfully Completes $2.25M Funding Round