- Crypto.com has just disclosed their top 5 users in its SHIB Net Buy Competition.
- The competition mainly focuses on Shiba Inu (SHIB).
- Users can increase their chances of winning when they buy and deposit more SHIB.
The growing chorus of voices echoing the mixture of the never-ending sentiment about Shiba Inu seems to be increasing every day. In an ongoing “SHIB Net Buy Competition ” program by Crypto.com, the exchange has announced its top 5 users that are currently performing well.
Here’re the current top 5 users of our SHIB Net Buy Competition based on $SHIB Net Buys 🚀
📈 Increase your chances of winning by buying and depositing more #SHIB now!
— Crypto.com (@cryptocom) November 3, 2021
To give clear footage of the event, the competition is specifically based on SHIB Net Buys. This means that all the event activities are SHIB-related. Timely, the competition is scheduled to end officially on November 10. Also, the competition has a “Lucky Draw” section that also gives USD 20,000 of SHIB and 5 Shiboshi-based non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
In the event, Crypto.com users have the chance to engage themselves and win a Shoboshi and a share of USD 100,000 in SHIB.
Crypto.com stated that everyone can still patronize and increase their chance of winning if they buy and deposit more SHIB. To clarify, Shiboshis is mainly a cluster of 10,000 exclusive Shiba Token-generated NFTs on the Ethereum blockchain. In fact, the SHIB community treats the Shiboshis to a very high extreme.
- ADALend Joins ‘The Essential Cardano List’ By IOHK
- Red Bull Racing’s NFT Collectibles Are Revving To Go
- Australia’s CBA To Offer Crypto Trading — Now Rivals Fintech Firms
- Big News Bitcoiners! Coinbase Now Supports Bitcoin (BTC) Borrowing
- Canadian Cryptocurrency Exchange Biconomy, Together with Partner Fund Lt Capital, Launches A Fund For $100M