- The crypto community sentiment is still bullish on the current market.
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH) dropped.
Although Bitcoin surged past the important $50,000 mark for the first time in more than 3 months and dropped to around $46,000, the crypto community sentiment is still bullish.
Bitcoin bounced back toward $48,000 on Saturday as traders reacted to short-term oversold situations. More so, BTC is down by 3% over the past 24 hours. On the other hand, the second-largest crypto by market cap also is down with a 5% drop in Ethereum (ETH) during the same period.
However, this poor performance does not change the optimistic outlook of the crypto community.
I am bullish.
— CZ 🔶 Binance (@cz_binance) September 18, 2021
On the other hand, Simon Dedic, a managing partner at Moonrock Capital is also bullish on ETH. Moonrock is a blockchain platform advisory and investment firm based in London and Hamburg. In addition, Dedic said,
ETH new ATH within the next 1-2 months followed by a parabolic altcoins season. Seems pretty obvious.
Additionally, Dedic got many comments on Twitter. An account replied, saying that it is obvious because everyone sees it. “That’s how markets work. If a majority of everyone thinks something will happen, then surely it does. Just seems pretty obvious. Only time will tell,” the user added.
- California Becomes the Most ‘Crypto-Ready’ Province in the US
- Arrington XRP Capital Publishes ‘the League of Parachains’ of Polkadot
- Analyst Believes Altcoins Season Already Started, Highlighting ATOM
- ADA in Danger of Sliding Back to $2, With Cardano Declining?
- Tech Giant, Apple, Faces Class Action Complaint From XRP Holders