Crypto Fest 2020 is the second edition of Bitcoin Events’ popular event. Happening on October 30, 2020, the event will showcase the latest trends in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space.
This innovative gathering welcomes over 500 attendees including entrepreneurs, traders, investors, developers, and industry enthusiasts, among others. Participants are encouraged to get their crypto game on as they meet pioneers, early adopters, and highly-influential leaders.
In line with this, debates about some of the most controversial topics such as DeFi, Ethereum 2.0, and Yearn.finance will be conducted. Furthermore, workshops on how to invest in cryptocurrencies will be available to all.
Some featured topics on Crypto Fest 2020’s sessions
- The future of peer-to-peer (P2P) payments
- Yield farming incentives
- Keyless crypto wallets and crypto asset security
- The future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency mining pools
- Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs)
- Regulation and compliance
A glimpse of Crypto Fest 2020 guest speakers
- Ray Youssef – CEO and Co-founder of Paxful
- Illia Polosukhin – Co-founder at NEAR Protocol
- Taylor Monahan – Founder and CEO of MyCrypto
- Eduardo Antuña Díez – Co-founder and Project Lead at DappNode
- Chris Thomas – Head of Digital Assets at Swissquote Bank
- Brenton Naicker – Business Development Manager, Binance (South Africa)
- Sahabia Yakubu – Ambassador for MakerDAO, Founder and CEO at Defi Africa
Crypto Fest 2020’s main sponsor is Paxful, a popular P2P marketplace. As per Youssef, this event creates much-needed awareness about the opportunities within the sector.
He specifically pointed out that,
We look forward to working with many more local partners who share our vision of using cryptocurrencies to disrupt finance for good.
For tickets and more information, visit the official website of Crypto Fest 2020.
Disclaimer: The CoinQuora team is not a part of this event’s organizers. We are not endorsing any information on any company or individual on this page. Hence, we are only providing comprehensive information based on the organizer’s provided details. CoinQuora is and will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by participating in this event. All questions/clarifications/suggestions should be directed to the organizing team.