- Cryptocurrencies to be accepted as payment in EV car charging in Europe
- ETH may be one of the crypto’s to be used in the payment system
In the next three years, Ethereum is probably one of the digital assets that will be accepted in Europe as a car charging payment option. The hint of ETH being the first crypto to be used in the payment system comes after the logo of ETH was displayed in the payment terminal.
Furthermore, the integration of crypto payment with the electric vehicle (EV) charging machine will start in November 2021.
Meanwhile, this crypto payment integration with EV is made possible with the partnership of two companies. These companies are Vourity, a Swedish company that specializes in EV car charging stations and HIPS Payment Group Ltd, Irish mobile payment and e-commerce solutions company.
Best of all, these companies aim to equip the crypto payment system to 50000 EV charging stations in Europe.
On the other hand, other countries are also embracing the technology that cryptocurrencies possess. To be specific, the country of El Salvador is almost ready to deploy thousands of Bitcoin machines all over the country. Truly, this is a piece of great news that excites the Bitcoin community in the country.
In other news, Bybit, a crypto-derivatives exchange, expresses its interest in searching for volcanologist professionals. Interestingly, this is due to the interest of many in using a renewable energy source in mining Bitcoin.
- Glitch Finance Integrates Chainlink Data Feeds for dApp Support
- BTC Is Back at $35,000, DOGE, ADA, and XRP Prices Jump Over 10%
- Global Forex Chief Market Strategist: U.S. and E.U. won’t ban Bitcoin
- El Salvador Gives $30 While BTC Legal Tender Is Optional
- AXIA Introduces a Financial Ecosystem for Value Creation and Inclusion