- The popularity of NFTs is on the rise, popularity also means the occasional unpopular opinion.
- Twitter user and crypto trader shares his advice for NFT non-believers.
- He says if they do not believe in the asset then simply do not invest in it and move on.
It is no secret that NFTs have led the charge to the crypto market’s steady recovery from its most latest dip. The last dip almost crippled the crypto industry as most ‘non-believers’ resorted to panic-selling.
Despite that period of time, the crypto industry is steadying climbing back up the mountain and is heading to a likely shinier future. One of the biggest reasons behind this recovery is the rising interest in Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs).
Like with all new technologies and ideologies NFTs too receive negative takes on their role in our current world. Much like with Bitcoin and altcoins, NFTs are also receiving skeptical comments from many non-believers in the world.
To this, Twitter user — The Wolf Of All Streets, a crypto trader and investor, had something to say.
If you think NFTs are stupid, here’s an idea…
Don’t buy any and move on with your life.
— The Wolf Of All Streets (@scottmelker) August 8, 2021
Specifically, the trader calls out all NFT non-believers. He says that if they think NFT’s are ‘stupid’, then they should simply choose to not invest in them and move on. This seems to be sound advice in most opinions.
Since the beginning of time mankind has always had the need to broadcast its opinion on every matter. This urge has arguably only gotten stronger with the rise of technology and instant online communication. However, it is no excuse to put down other people and their ideologies.
On the other hand, freedom of speech is always important. Then again, not if it causes harm. This line of thought is an age-old conflict. Where should humanity draw the line? Perhaps one day we will find out.
As for this issue, one thing is for certain. Without a doubt, NFTs are gaining rapid popularity. Artists, athletes, and brands are all investing in this asset to promote their, mission, work, and more. While it is yet to be seen where NFTs will take us, it is more than obvious that they are here to stay. So, either jump on the bandwagon or find another wagon.
- PSG Fan Token Surges Amid Messi’s Exit From FC Barcelona
- Binance Announces Reverse Token Split Linked to LTC and UNI
- Market Bullish as Traders Flock to Dexs, Amid Regulation Conflict
- First Digital Merchant Bank Greengage Announces $3.4M Partnership With IOVLabs
- Decentralised Storage Network Storx Reaches a Milestone of 2.7 PB Storage Capacity