- CryptoPunks is shaping into a record month of their NFT sales.
- The total NFT sales are almost $900 million total spent over the past 30 days.
- CryptoPunks August sales are triple the previous NFT sales in May.
According to the tracking portal NFT data, $896 million has been spent on NFTs over the past 30 days. This amount is expected to exceed $900 million by the end of the month, marking a new record for the growing industry.
Read Also: Axie Infinity Price prediction
According to Cryptoslam, $397 million records in CryptoPunk sales have happened so far this month. Besides, the average sale price for the pixelated punks is a massive $214,000.
Notably, one of the most expensive ever sold was the Punk 7523, a rare alien punk wearing a face mask that went for a massive $11.5 million in June Sotheby’s auction.
Furthermore, the credit card giant Visa published that it had acquired its own CryptoPunk for 49.5 ETH earlier this week. The purchase is worth just under $150,000 at the time of purchase. Besides, the Head of the crypto at Visa Cuy Sheffield said:
With our CryptoPunk purchase, we’re jumping in feet first. This is just the beginning of our work in this space.
Wu Blockchain reported that Chinese investors are buying up CryptoPunks like proverbial hotcakes. After that, Cai Wensheng, the founder of smartphone software firm Meitu, splashed out on CryptoPunk 8236 with 125 ETH, roughly $387,000.
- Cardano360 Alonzo Purple Testnet Community Achievements
- Moonbeam Announces Moonriver Network Launch Completion
- Critical Ethereum EVM Code Vulnerability Found During Telos EVM Audit
- Constellation Network Provides Commercial Partners End-to-End Blockchain Security
- Thorstarter Launches Its Second IDO for BNPL Pay Finance on Its ‘Decentralized VC’ Launchpad