- DappRadar repositions its network to a full-scale dapp store.
- DappRadar plans to introduce its native digital asset — RADAR.
The crypto world continues to revolutionize its platform to provide use cases that benefit its community in the space. This time, DappRadar, the leading platform for decentralized application discovery and analysis announced that it is upgrading its network to a full-scale dapp store at an event in Somnium Space.
“We built DappRadar around decentralized apps,” remarks Skirmantas Januškas, co-founder and CEO of DappRadar. “Decentralization stands at the very core of our success and it’s only right to take it to the next level — true decentralization of DappRadar. Bringing the community closer is the only way to keep ahead of the curve and remain successful in the years to come.”
Furthermore, the platform also stated its plans to introduce its native token — the RADAR token. This token will help the network to become a community-curated project with an ecosystem that is self-sufficient within the greater infrastructure of Web3 and the future of decentralization.
RADAR token also ensures the potential for greater governance with the DappRadar ecosystem. In addition, the users that are holding RADAR tokens will receive a reward for their contribution and involvement within the DappRadar ecosystem. Best of all, holders of RADAR digital assets would be able to take part in the decision process, making them the core of the DappRadar platform.
- Just In: Binance Bridge Closes Down, Is FibSwap A New Viable Replacement?
- Cardano Past and Present Challenges in the Crypto Industry
- Bitcoin to Boost $98k in 4 Days, Analyst So Bullish
- Ripple (XRP) Drops Market Cap, Ranks 7th in the Crypto World
- TipsyCoin – A hyper-deflationary community token that makes people happy