- DeSpace has announced the date of its IDO to be held between September 20-21.
- The platform’s native token DES will be available for sale.
- Further details about the project will be shared on the company’s social media.
Mark your calendars! September 20-21 is for DeSpace IDO on A2DAO, DuckStarter, and Poolz.finance.
Next-gen decentralized finance (DeFi) and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) navigation tool DeSpace is launching and the date has been set for September. The project’s initial DEX offering is planned to take place across three IDO platforms on the set dates. The platform’s native token, DES, will be available for sale to the public.
As per the tokenomics shared by the company’s whitepaper, a total of 781,251 DES will be available at a price of $0.32 each. 50% of the allocations will be unlocked immediately after the token generation event. The remaining 50% on the other hand, will be unlocked after one month.
Other key features also part of the platform launch are:
● NFT and DeFi aggregators with which users can access and trade NFTs from major marketplaces along with a range of DeFi services.
● Cross-chain interoperability on the platform that is designed to help users pick out the best investment options.
● NFTPad – Users can mint, mine and play to win DeSpace NFTs in a gamified system. These can be staked, combined, or traded on DeSpace’s own auction site.
● DeSwap – DeSpace enables trading on its DEX with low fees and fast settlements. Users can also swap on any supported chain, provide liquidity and stake.
● DeLend – the platform leverages the full power of DeFi by implementing a decentralized lending platform, where users can stake DES to receive stablecoins.
● DeChain – DeSpace is based on the DeChain blockchain, which is a cross-chain Layer-2 solutions. It combines Delegated Proof-of-Stake and Decentralized Proof-of-Transaction consensus methods.
So, coming back to the IDO, what should users expect?
DeSpace is teaming up with leading launchpads to encourage sales and increase accessibility. Following this initial announcement, the platform is gearing up to share more information and details on its social media, so check them out!
- DeFi Lending With MOR is Finally Working For Traders and Borrowers
- XRP Redeemed: Japanese Exchange TAOTAO To Start XRP Trading in 2 Days
- Interview: Project Plugin Co-Founder Vinod Khurana
- DeFi Hack: BSC-Based Platform pNetwork Loses $12.7M in BTC
- 150 More BTC Acquired by Nayib Bukele: Will Violence Erupt in El Salvador?