Dogecoin (DOGE) — self-acclaimed Ethereum killer was named among the most trending cryptocurrency and searches in Google in 2021. As said earlier, this crypto trending synergy is mainly based on the Google search phenomenon by States in this year alone.
Here were the trending Google searches of 2021 by state 🙀 pic.twitter.com/k3GADCcXPC— Product Hunt 😸 (@ProductHunt) December 21, 2021
Additionally, apart from the aforementioned, Squid Game and US President, Joe Biden garnered lots of searches on Google this year. Specifically, among all, Dogecoin (DOGE) became one of the most sensational cryptos with a tremendous search appearance on Google.
According to the tweet, DOGE’s appearance was well-felt by many with huge user-based traction in the digital asset space. There is no secret that Musk’s consistent tweets and reactions about Dogecoin pushed the DOGE token heavily in the crypto space.
Even more, since 2021 began, Elon Musk’s crypto portfolio has been excellent because of how he adopted Dogecoin as his son. His love and passion for crypto seem not to fade away, rather, he keeps unveiling huge strides of crypto innovations and ideas in the crypto market.
On the other hand, with Musk’s enthusiasm for Dogecoin, they are even preparing to pilot his most anticipated DOGE-1 Mission to the moon in 2022.
- 1INCH Takes 8th Spot on Ethereum Burn Leaderboard
- AdaSwap Partners With COTI, Issuer of Djed Stablecoin
- Coinbase CEO Stole Blockchain Startup’s Work, Lawsuit Alleges
- Metaverse Game ERTHA Sold Out on Seedify and GameFi in Seconds
- Popular Play-To-Earn Gaming DAO Redefines the Future of NFTs by Premiering on Multiple Launchpads