- The Dogecoin community is bringing DOGE back to its former glory days.
- To take the project further than it’s gone before, the foundation is hoping to secure funds.
- It has mobilized a strong board of advisors to re-establish the Dogecoin project.
Dogecoin (DOGE) is working towards making a huge comeback. The Dogecoin Foundation is currently working to re-establish itself. To do so, the community is looking towards mobilizing a crypto and blockchain advisory patrol.
In detail, the DOGE community is working full-time on their precious meme coin to bring it back to its glory days. Perhaps they shall make it even greater. So far, one of their advisors includes the founder of Ethereum — Vitalik Buterin.
Dogecoin’s community is solely one that consists of believers who hope to do some good in the world. The community-driven meme coin helped with many humanitarian missions before. Now, after some slow traction, the community is once again working together to raise the name of DOGE.
Much to no one’s surprise, the crypto’s biggest fan — Elon Musk, got in on this journey. The Tesla co-founder appointed an agent — Jared Birchall, to serve on DOGE’s new foundation as a legal and financial advisor.
Other board members include veteran Jens Wieschers along with two DOGE core blockchain developers — Michi Lumin and Ross Nicoll. The DOGE project came out in 2014 and started out strong.
However, over time it lost momentum due to the founder leaving the coin behind. He said that he meant to launch DOGE only as a joke. In contrast, the following for DOGE only got stronger. The DOGE community is one of the strongest, most-fuelled believers. This is why Elon Musk and Mark Cuban are also firm believers of DOGE.
More so, the founder of Post Oaks Labs — Tim Swanson, tweets about the foundation’s new board of advisors. He says one must be the change one wants to see. He also points out that DOGE will transition from a Proof-of-Work (PoW) algorithm to a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) algorithm. This received some negative replies. Finally, to highlight, the foundation is looking to secure a three-year budget. With this, the foundation aims to hire a small staff that will begin to elevate Dogecoin and its capabilities full-time. This is incredibly exciting news as DOGE is the one token that users seem to be using most for payment transactions. It will be exciting to see what this newly determined team will accomplish soon.
- Breaking: Alibaba Launches Its NFT Marketplace
- Bybit Announces Sponsorship of Legendary Esports Team NAVI
- WWE Drops First-Ever John Cena NFTs Leading Into SummerSlam
- Philippines’ UnionBank Leans to Hex Trust as Digital Asset Custodian
- Neel Kashkari: “Cryptocurrency Is 95% Fraud, Hype, Noise, and Confusion”