- dotmoovs has just signed Luís Figo and Ricardo Quaresma as ambassadors.
- It will let users compete instantly and win rewards such as MOOV tokens and NFTs
- As dotmoovs’ initial focus is on football, it makes sense to get football stars’ support
dotmoovs, a crypto-enabled competitive environment has signed on both Luís Figo and Ricardo Quaresma as ambassadors for its app. The two men are highly popular professional football players, known globally.
Figo and Quaresma will market the startup’s app among their loyal fans and introduce sports lovers to the cryptoverse. It will let users enter instant competitions with friends or strangers to battle in a show of skills such as one with freestyle football moves. The app will also have an AI-based engine. This will be able to establish the best participants and reward them with the platform’s native token, MOOV. There are also chances for users to win exclusive NFTs.
Having two highly sought-after players as its ambassadors gives the platform credibility and creates a deeper connection with fans. Since dotmoovs’ primary focus has also been on football, getting these athletes on their team is a great step.
For example, the fact that Luís Figo, a Portuguese professional player, is considered to be one the best of his generation is bound to resonate well with football fans. This increases the appeal of the crypto platform. In fact, he became the first famous player to support dotmoovs, having found out about it from acquaintances.
Ricardo Quaresma as well, known for his roles in football clubs such as FC Barcelona and Milan, is a fan-favorite. His special football tricks like the rabona and trivela are also very popular. His addition as ambassador raises dotmoovs’ eminence.
Head of Growth at dotmoovs, Ricardo Martins Costa stated, “Since we are launching Football Freestyle as the platform’s first sport, it was clear that we had to have at least one football legend with us”.
He added about Luís Figo, ”[He] was the original Galactico, the first truly world-famous football superstar of our generation, so we had to present him with the project. Just a couple of weeks later we were flying to Madrid to meet with him and doing some shooting sessions.”
Having the two stars as promoters of not just its genre but also its core ideas, competition, and good sportsmanship, will enable dotmoovs to build a strong foundation as a global competition platform utilizing the latest blockchain technology.
- ABEYCHAIN 2.0: A Leading Third-Generation Public Chain
- Polygon Is Now Part of the Mark Cuban Companies Portfolio
- Ripple To Build a More Sustainable Future for NFTs with XRPL
- Uniswap v3 Now Surpasses the Uniswap v2 and Bitcoin in Volume
- Three South Korean Banks Stop Working With the Nation’s Crypto Exchanges