- E-Commerce giant eBay is planning to integrate crypto payments.
- eBay CEO Jamie Iannone is also planning to introduce NFTs.
- Also, eBay plans to include ways to pay through Apple Pay and Google Pay.
eBay CEO Jamie Iannone told CNBC that he is planning to integrate cryptocurrency as a means of payment soon.
Moreover, he is optimistic about the future of his company. This includes the potential for the site to introduce non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
One of the great things about eBay is that when there is a new trend, it just shows up on eBay. That’s what we are seeing in areas like NFTs [non-fungible tokens], which we are looking at how we can explore that better.
When asked if they would step into the NFT business, he replied that they are looking at it. Also, eBay is exploring ways to easily support NFTs on the platform.
In addition, the CEO said that he plans to expand their payments to include ways to pay through Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Moreover, there are over 187 million users on the platform. This shows that once eBay integrates crypto payments, there could be a surge in the overall crypto market cap.
Furthermore, there are many investment giants like Tesla and Microstrategy that have invested in crypto. Of note, all these big companies’ investments have strengthened the crypto market.
Moreover, eBay Inc. is an American multinational e-commerce platform based in San Jose, California. eBay helps consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales on its website.
- Binance Coin (BNB) Hits $680 Reaching New ATH
- Lark Davis Says Ethereum Price Could Drop to $2,600
- BTC Is Less Volatile Than Apple or Tesla, Says Binance CEO
- Serum Burns $1M Tokens, Sends SRM to New High of $12