- El Salvador buys additional 21 Bitcoin
- Roughly, the 21 BTC bought has pushed the country’s crypto portfolio ahead
- The City of Abilene plans to build a fascinating data center to host Bitcoin mining
Roughly, the 21 Bitcoin at the time of purchase. However, going on a Bitcoin buying spree this time represents one of the remarkable feats that El Salvador has achieved so far in 2021.
Buying such a huge amount of BTC confirms the country’s goal and what they hope to achieve in Bitcoin precisely. Even more, since El Salvador started accepting Bitcoin as a legal tender for goods and services, the country has been going on Bitcoin shopping rigorously of late.
When the announcement hit the headlines, Bitcoin Archive was overwhelmed with happiness and he tweeted in reaction:
BREAKING – El Salvador bought 21 more #bitcoin 🇸🇻— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) December 22, 2021
Interestingly, with Bitcoin’s huge strides and momentum in the market, the City of Abilene has disclosed that it wants to build a $2.4 billion data center in the name of Bitcoin. Specifically, the data center will be a fascinating hub that will exist to host Bitcoin mining and its related activities in the country.
At press time, Bitcoins price is at $49,346.51 with a market capitalization of over $931 billion in the market, according to CoinMarketCap.
- Multichain Raises $60M in Seed Funding Round, Led by Binance Labs
- Crypto.com Becomes Angel City FC’s Exclusive Crypto and NFT Partner
- Analyst Predicts Tremendous Crypto Epic Year for 2022, Netizens Are Happy
- H.E. Justin Sun Wins Blue Origin Auction, Will Fly to Space with Five Crewmates
- 0xPolygon Co-Founder Clears Doubts on Jack Dorsey’s Statement on ETH Killer