- Elon Musk tweeted in support of Dogecoin again.
- He also changed his Twitter bio to “Doge all day, Doge all night.”
Elon Musk took to Twitter, where he simply wrote, “Literally.” He also changed his Twitter bio to “Doge all day, Doge all night.”
The billionaire tweet provoked some reactions from his Twitter followers. One of the followers commented, asking why Musk loves Doge so much; Elon replied I love dogs and memes.
Moreover, this is the second time in the same week the billionaire took to Twitter. On February 22, he also wrote, “Dojo 4 Doge,” referring to Tesla’s supercomputer and the meme cryptocurrency Dogecoin. After his tweet, Dogecoin was selling at 4.28% higher.
Dojo 4 Doge
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) February 21, 2021
Musk has been supporting Dogecoin for some time. Recently, he also asked his followers to choose the future currency for Earth. He asked them to choose between all other cryptos combined and Dogecoin. But Musk’s followers have voted in favor of Dogecoin.
Earlier this month, Musk had also posted a couple of tweets supporting Dogecoin, one of which read, “Dogecoin is people’s crypto.” This helped Dogecoin’s value rise by 50%.
It is not surprising to see Musk’s enthusiasm for cryptocurrencies. Besides, Tesla announced that it has bought Bitcoin worth $1.5 billion and will soon start accepting the digital asset as payment for its products.
- Is Elon Musk Trolling Cardano?
- UAE Plans to Implement New Crypto-Friendly Rules
- Square bought more Bitcoins, purchased $170M worth of BTC again
- MicroStrategy Purchased Bitcoins Again – 19,452 BTC for $1.026 Billion