- Enjin announces its partnership with Health Hero to develop a wellness-NFT app.
- The app name is Go! by Health Hero.
- The app collects wellness data and activities through health tracking app like Apple Health, Google Fit, and FitBit.
On Wednesday, Enjin (ENJ) announces its partnership with Health Hero, a digital health engagement company partnered, to develop an NFT-powered wellness application. Health Hero is known to have partnered with Microsoft, Salesforce, and Slack.
Consequently, the new health-monitoring app will be coined as Go! by Health Hero. The team further explained that this app will introduce the concept of Well-being and NFTs (W-NFTs). Thus, the app is meant to collect wellness data and activities through health tracking devices and apps like Apple Health, Google Fit, and FitBit.
Of note, Enjin is the platform of choice for building products that integrate NFTs in their stack, offering their own Wallet, Platform Marketplace, and Beam. Meanwhile, Health Hero is a modern telehealth company that rewards people for their health.
Enjin CEO Maxim Blagov expresses his excitement towards this integration saying,
“Health Hero’s app highlights how NFTs can be adopted in entirely new and innovative ways by businesses across industries. We are excited to support the first project bringing NFTs to health and fitness, pairing the security of blockchain with new gamification mechanics”
By far, the Health Hero products are used internally by over 38,000 companies worldwide. The addition of Go! App is expected to bring more users to its platform. Also, it was revealed that the Go! app will use Enjin’s gas-free JumpNet blockchain.
Apart from this, each user will be able to create a token unique to their health and activity characteristics. As they input more activity parameters, the corresponding W-NFT acquires new qualities and features, making it much more special and uncommon.
Lastly, scalability is key for the partnership with Health Hero. With this, they can ensure that W-NFTs remain cheap to use while being far more environmentally friendly than other platforms, consuming 99.99% less electricity than networks like Ethereum.
- China Blocks Search Results for Top Crypto Exchanges
- Dubai: Over $21 Million Lost to Crypto Scams in 2021
- CFTC Commissioner Calls Unlicensed DeFi ‘a Bad Idea’
- Gifto Is Currently Bullish By Over 30% In the Last 24 Hours
- Fantom Blockchain to aid in the Modernization of Uzbekistan’s Technological Infrastructure