- Enjin Coin goes to a new all-time high of $0.66 USD
- Non-fungible tokens soar in popularity
- Enjin connects augmented reality with non-fungible tokens
Recently, Enjin along with Metaverseme merged non-fungible tokens with augmented reality with the goal of enhancing the gaming experience of users.
Enjin CEO Maxim Blagov mentioned that blockchain and augmented reality (AR) are two technologies that are on their way. According to him, people’s likeness would ascend across the entire internet very soon.
Enjin has recently been leaving its mark in news headlines. Aside from their goal of merging NFTs with AR, the currency Enjin Coin has been the first gaming crypto to be approved by the Japan Virtual Currency Exchange Association (JVCEA).
According to Enjin’s Business Development Lead in Japan, Kojiro Hirate, they are very proud of this accomplishment. “We are proud that Enjin Coin is the first gaming cryptocurrency approved by JVCEA for use in Japan under the Fund Settlement Law,” he said.
- Is Satoshi Back? Bitcoin Wallet Moves After A Decade
- Bitcoin Sell-Off Pressure Intensifies — Is it Finally Alt Season?
- Fund Manager Calls Bitcoin Useless, Shifts $750M to Polkadot and Cardano
- Why Is Bitcoin Price Going Up? Are Big Company Investments Driving BTC Price To All-Time Highs?