- Ethereum is currently the most popular cryptocurrency on YouTube.
- The news is based on a study conducted by Total Processing.
- Total Processing reviewed 10,000 videos to come up with the report.
In contrast, Bitcoin has a little under 200 million views. Other top-ranking cryptos like LINK, Cardano, and Ripple achieved 45 million, 43 million, and 38 million views respectively.
Notably, Total Processing based the report on a study of over 10,000 videos. It reviewed 1,000 videos per crypto, to make sure it was an even playing field.
Lately, mainstream crypto adoption has risen, partly due to the great performance of cryptos to date. The recent rise in crypto interest is also due to high corporate investments. As more and more companies have started adding cryptos to their balance sheets there has been a marked rise in crypto-related searches.
In fact, Cardano recently broke a Google search record that was set in 2017. The altcoin sparked a lot of interest prior to its Mary hard fork. At the same time, Google Finance also added a ‘Crypto’ tab to cater to the rise in crypto searches.
Moreover, ETH weathered the crypto market slump better than most cryptos, including Bitcoin. The top altcoin has managed to stay above the $2,000 mark despite the market being mostly bearish in March. In fact, recent price analysis indicates that Ethereum could soon break past the $2,200 barrier.
- PayPal CEO: Bitcoin Could Be a Chinese Weapon
- Covalent Decides To Decentralize With Moonbeam
- ZRX Price Prediction 2021 – Will ZRX Hit 2$ in 2021
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Unveils Why ETH Will Surpass BTC
- Indias’ Crypto Exchange CoinDCX Celebrates 3rd Anniversary
- Coinbase Mentions Cardano (ADA) As One of the Biggest Crypto