- Dharma is an Ethereum Wallet, connecting directly to your bank.
- The wallet combines major exchanges to offer users greater access.
- It’s compatible for use on Aave, Compound, Yearn, and Uniswap
Dharma, powered by DharmaOS, offers swift solutions and ease of access for crypto owners. However, the wallet connects directly to your bank account, letting users convert dollars to DeFi with just a tap.
The wallet’s release was announced on the company’s own Twitter page on Tuesday, 30th March 2021.
Say hello 👋🏻 to a whole new Dharma — the Ethereum wallet that connects to your bank account.
📱 Cheaply deposit up to $25k / week into Aave, Compound, Yearn, and Uniswap directly from your bank account — instantly.
From 🏦 Dollars to 🛸 DeFi in a☝🏼Tap ✨ pic.twitter.com/sdOnrnTSB1
— Dharma (@Dharma_HQ) March 29, 2021
The tweet mentioned how the wallet will let users deposit up to $25K per week into major DeFi platforms; Aave, Compound, Yearn, and Uniswap. Adding to that, it will also combine strong fiat on and off-ramps with Ethereum trading. Best of all, the wallet gives users 24/7 access to trading. With this, customers can conduct easy fiat-to-crypto deals (and vice-versa) as well as invest in Ethereum.
It includes extra features such as real-time portfolio and asset tracking, price alerts. Paired with its security and no-limit wire transfer options, the bundle sounds almost too good to be true. About the wallet, Dharma aims to offer better support than any other wallet, being the first to group services from popular exchanges.
Along with the release, Dharma also noted the limited choice of current wallets as well as exchanges. It pointed out that normal fiat exchanges don’t offer you any other service that lets you sell and buy crypto. With regard to wallets, it said that regular Ethereum wallets’ fiat on-ramp has high fees and allows low limits. Of note, these wallets also don’t let you withdraw to the bank. “Dharma is not your average exchange or wallet”, the tweet said.
About itself, Dharma claims that it is better than any other out there, bringing the best of exchanges and wallets.
- 10 Best Ethereum Smart Contract Alternatives
- Trezor Scam Costs Iphone Users Over $1.6M in Bitcoin
- Cardano Block Production is Now 100% Decentralized
- StormX CEO Simon Yu Confirms New Strategic Investors
- Bytecoin Price Prediction 2021- How Much BCN Will Reach in 2021?
- Goldman Sachs Looking to Step in the Crypto Offering Pool by 2nd Quarter