- PARSIQ has its new big-name investor and advisor – Evan Cheng.
- Cheng worked with Apple for more than 10 years, now head at FB’s Novi Research.
- Recently, PARSIQ also reports to integrate with Polkadot to make data actionable.
It should be noted, Evan Cheng is no stranger to the world of high profile tech and blockchain companies. Novi Research at Facebook focuses on advancing the state of art in blockchain and crypto. More so, Chainlink is the decentralized oracle network that provides live data to blockchains.
Over the past months, PARSIQ has been a standout performer on the blockchain. In addition, PARSIQ reports news of integration with Polkadot to make blockchain data actionable. They currently support Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Solana, Celo, Dash, and Algorand in a bid to automate all processes.
Cheng, who also spent over ten years working at Apple, is a real supporter of what PARSIQ is doing. He said,
PARSIQ stands out among its peers by enabling programmable triggers on top of streaming data with high precision and high availability. PARSIQ is a game changer and I’m thrilled to be working with the team as a strategic investor and technical advisor.
Furthermore, Evan Cheng has been an advisor to projects such as Zilliqa which opens PARSIQ an excellent opportunity for growth. Clearly, Cheng has the expertise to advise the PARSIQ team on improving their core products and features.
Apart from this, he has been the Director of Engineering, Programming Languages, and Runtimes for Facebook. Hence, Cheng’s experience can help enhance the stream processing language ParsiQL and the PARSIQ Platform as a whole.
- Is Apple Gearing Up to Enter the Cryptocurrency Space?
- Ripple CEO Speaks on Future of Cryptocurrency and XRP
- Paysafe’s Skrill Releases Survey Results: 4 Out of 10 People Own Crypto
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction 2021 — Will SHIB Hit $.0009 in 2021 to 2022?
- NBA Hall of Famer to Go Against Phil Ivey and Joe Lubin in ConsenSys-owned Platform’s Charity Tournament