- Fantom (FTM) is gaining popularity and steadily rising in value.
- The price of FTM went up by 34.31% in the last 24 hours.
- Many projects are setting rooms on Fantom’s blockchain.
Amid the giant leaps some cryptos saw over the past 24 hours, Fantom (FTM) took a good leap as well. At the time of writing, the price of Fantom (FTM) is up by 34.31% over the last 24 hours. This means its price leaped from $1.29 to $1.84, according to CoinMarketCap.
Since its launch in 2018, the DAG-based smart contract platform has indeed come a long way. From humble beginnings, the platform aimed to solve scalability issues that prevailed in public Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs).
Now, Fantom seems to be the name on every project’s mind as more and more new, exciting, and interesting projects choose to launch on Fantom’s network. In fact, many have already made the move onto Fantom and are seeing great gains.
For instance, Open Ocean announced its partnership with Fantom. This is a big deal, as the first-ever CEX and DEX aggregator chose to join hands with Fantom over so many other possible choices.
Another recent development that’s putting Fantom on the map would be Pumpkittens. This adorable NFT game is gaining much popularity since its launch last month. The project was thrilled to announce more than a $3 million floor cap in just two weeks after launch.
Artion is similar to OpenSea when comparing operations and functionality. However, thanks to Fantom’s focus on providing scalability, it is much faster and far more affordable. This is because OpenSea runs on the Ethereum blockchain which is yet to resolve its gas fee and congestion issues. Supposedly, the much-awaited completion of Ethereum 2.0 will fix this.
- Tune.fm Leads the Decentralized Revolution of the Music Industry
- 85% of Bitcoin Has Not Moved For 3 Months — Is Price Surge in Sight?
- Biden Administration Nominee Threatens the American Crypto Economy
- AXIA Launches AXplorer Browser and Acquires UBDI – Users Can Earn AXC
- Meme King ‘DOGE’, Queen ‘SHIB’ Into Top 20 — Will They Rule the Crypto World?