- Fantom reached a new all-time high of $2.21 per FTM.
- FTM is one of the coins dubbed as an Ethereum Killer along with ADA and SOL.
- Fantom is a platform for DApps and Non-Fungible Tokens.
At the time of writing, FTM trades around $2.21 a piece, making it the top 36 cryptocurrency asset in the world according to CoinMarketCap.
The coin surged by more than 25 percent as the trading volume went up by more than 80 percent. Currently, the market capitalization for Fantom is around $5.6 billion.
Fantom is a blockchain platform that’s created to enable the creation of decentralized applications (DApps) and non-fungible tokens (NFTs). Because of this, many believe that FTM is a good investment.
- PointPay Presents: The Complete Cryptocurrency Ecosystem
- NFT Fantasy Startup Investing Platform Shuts Down Marketplace
- Matrix Partners With BitGo, Spreads Mass Adoption of Crypto in UAE
- Breaking: Fast-Growing Ariva (ARV) Now Listed on Gate.io and BitMart
- Investors Don’t Want to Miss Out On Shiba Inu, While Some Are Getting Rich