- Ethernity has announced that Fernando Tatis Jr. (El Niño) is releasing his own aNFT.
- The Tatis NFTs will officially drop on April 26.
- Recently, many major European clubs are releasing digital fan tokens.
Earlier today, Ethernity Chain announced on its Twitter account that Fernando Tatis Jr. is releasing his licensed non-fungible token (NFT) on the platform.
⚾ El Niño season is here! We’re excited to announce that @tatis_jr will be releasing his licensed aNFTs on @ethernitychain with real-world collectibles. Monday 4/26/2021 #aNFTs #NFTs @ImpossibleBrief pic.twitter.com/uyainTXE18
— Ethernity Chain (@EthernityChain) April 22, 2021
The token will officially drop on Monday, April 26. In line with this, the Ethernity Chain post got the attention of many followers and got a positive response.
Notably, Fernando Tatis Jr. already announced his own NFT collectibles in a March 26 Twitter post. To add to that, he said that he is very excited about teaming up with Ethernity.
Fernando Tatis, also known as ‘El Niño’ and Bebo, is a Dominican professional baseball player. Moreover, he plays as a shortstop for the San Diego Padres of Major League Baseball (MLB). He made his MLB debut in 2019 and got the Silver Slugger Award in 2020. Not just this, but El Niño is the son of former MLB player Fernando Tatis Sr.
Recently, Ethernity Chain also announced that collectible 3D trading cards NFT of the legendary soccer player Pelé will also drop on the platform. The Pelé NFT is the golden standard of football NFTs.
Recently, many major European clubs, namely Juventus, Barcelona, and AC Milan, released digital tokens to engage fans through the famous Socios firm.
- Cent Integrating With Polygon To Offer Sustainable Minting
- Turkish Crypto Exchange Thodex Stops Operating Without Notice
- Minerd Says BTC is “Very Frothy” and Could See Major Correction
- Constellation Disrupts Blockchain With Revolutionary Tokenomics
- Cryptocurrency Exchange Bitrue Exceeds 4 Million Registered Users as XRP Trades at Multi-Year Highs