- Floki Inu competes with Dogecoin and Shiba Inu.
- EverGrow Coin is the next generation of hyper deflationary tokens.
- EverGrow Coin broke crypto records within 7 weeks of launch.
Floki Inu, a meme coin launched in August, is competing against the ‘big dogs’ in the meme crypto market–Dogecoin and Shiba Inu. Named after a dog owned by Elon Musk, FLOKI has a maximum token supply of 10 trillion having 9.21 trillion currently in circulation.
On the other hand, as a 7-week old crypto, EverGrow Coin has already surpassed a lot of previous crypto records. It achieved a $1 billion market cap, gave away $23 million in BUSD rewards, and exceeded 100,000 holders.
EverGrow Coin is eventually going to be more scarce over time, and its new and improved contract pays out Binance-pegged USD rewards, which is a regulated steady coin. After its launch, holders have already received rewards worth more than $25 million.
In the future, the EverGrow team visualizes an ecosystem consisting of an NFT Marketplace, NFT Lending Platform, Play-to-Earn Games, Content Subscription Platform, and Staking Pools. The plan was devised to pay significant BUSD rewards to holders while enticing a constant flow of potential investors.
Furthermore, the team only takes 1% of the total coins traded as funding for marketing and development. This revenue can only be generated when holders are getting their 8% BUSD. Meanwhile, 52% of the EGC token supply has been burned and removed from circulation permanently.
According to an official announcement, Recently EverGrow Coin got listed on Bitmart, where users from over 200+ can Buy/Sell/Trade EverGrow Coin. At the time of writing, FLOKI trades at a price of $0.00020404 and EGC at $0.00000146.
- Celer’s cBridge Exceeds $1B Transaction Volume in Four Months
- Seeded Network: A Borrowing and Lending Protocol With a Twist
- BTC to Hold Its $58K Price Tightly to Avoid Pullback, Says Crypto Analyst
- Binance Labs Takes Interest in DoraHacks, Makes $8M Strategic Investment
- Kineko Officially Migrates to Solana After Posting $41 Million in Volume Turnover