- Dubai-based crypto fund FD7 Ventures shifts from BTC to ADA and DOT
- The global crypto fund is transferring assets worth 750 million USD
- Fund manager thinks ETH, ADA, and DOT will be more valuable than Bitcoin
I think Bitcoin is actually pretty useless.
He followed up by bringing up the rising stars of today’s crypto world — Ethereum, Cardano, and Polkadot. According to Chand, “Projects such as Cardano, Polkadot, and Ethereum are the foundation of the new internet and Web 3.0.”
Chand believes that those projects will be worth more than Bitcoin in the future. “I’m willing to bet that each of Ethereum, Cardano, and Polkadot will be more valuable than Bitcoin within the next few years,” he said.
The global crypto fund based in Dubai, FD7 Ventures began selling off 750 million USD worth of Bitcoins to invest in Cardano and Polkadot. According to the company, this will serve their investors better as the projects are currently on the rise.
The move is very strategic — it serves the needs of investors who want to diversify their portfolios in the ever-growing crypto market.
- Is Satoshi Back? Bitcoin Wallet Moves After A Decade
- Bitcoin Sell-Off Pressure Intensifies — Is it Finally Alt Season?
- Enjin Coin Goes to a New All-Time High as NFTs Get More Popular
- Why Is Bitcoin Price Going Up? Are Big Company Investments Driving BTC Price To All-Time Highs?