- Gala Games (GALA) has taken off.
- The digital asset has seen its coin’s price shoot up by over 360%.
- This comes as investors welcome the growing industry of decentralized games, NFT, and the metaverse.
Gala Games (GALA) has taken off. Since last week the digital asset has seen its coin’s price shoot up by over 360%. At the writing time, the GALA coin is trading at $0.439360 with a 24-hour trading volume of $4,062,331,673. This means the cryptocurrency kept surging and is up 39.42% in the last 24 hours, according to CoinMarketCap.
Moreover, the crypto is taking the market by storm as crypto investors are getting hyped about a new and largely unheard-of coin. Currently, GALA is getting the attention of the crypto community as its price reached a new all-time high on November 18.
Note that Gala is a token in the gaming and NFT space used on the Gala Games platform, which was established in 2019 by one of the co-founders of Zynga, a gaming company.
With the mission to take the gaming industry in a different direction, Gala Games gives players control over their games. For instance, Gala is used as a means of exchange between gamers. What’s more, the coins can be used to pay for items within the platform.
- ADA Price Is Down 40%, The End-Game for Cardano?
- Moon Metaverse Takes NFT Space to a Whole New Level
- Vegas Auto Gallery Now Accepts Shiba Inu Payment for Its Services
- Crypto & NFT Influencer Marketing: Hire an Agency or Do It Yourself?
- Crypto.com Hits New ATH of $0.67, CRO Market Cap Reached Over $17.1B