- Crypto exchange Gemini is broadly waiting to go public by buying Shard X.
- Shard X formed a secure crypt technology of multi-party computation.
- The software will help Gemini in quickly transferring its customer assets.
Crypto exchange Gemini is broadly waiting to go public by buying Shard X. Besides, Shard X formed a secure crypto technology of multi-party computation (MPC). At the same time, the software will help Gemini in quickly transferring its customer assets. In fact, it will give support for their new asset listing. Also, it will promote the usage of the Gemini Platform.
Notably, the startup will become part of Gemini’s United Kingdom affiliate. Shard X’s technology will give safer and secure custody, along with quick access. Hence Noah Perlman, CEO of Gemini, is very excited about it.
Besides, this is Gemini’s third acquisition from the past two years. In January, New York firm got the crypto credit card company Block Size. While in November of 2019, it acquired the NFT marketplace, Nifty Gateway.
In fact, Gemini was established by the two brothers Tyler Winklevoss and Cameron, in 2014, with more than 440 employees. Also, it has $30 billion of crypto assets supporting its custody. Gemini gives a platform that enables users to buy, sell, earn interest, and store over 40 cryptos.
Gemini is very engaged in the building of products for its customers. This firm is also partnering with Mastercard to start its crypto rewards credit cards. All Gemini card users can get up to 3% back their crypto rewards.
- Xfinite and Eros Partner To Work on a Blockchain Program
- Cardano’s CardWallet Passes the Occelerator Incubator Program
- JPMorgan Predicts Imminent Bitcoin Bear Market
- Anthony Pompliano: Sovryn Has a Higher TVL Than Uniswap