- Gemini exchange will soon list Injective Protocol’s native crypto asset.
- Once this happens, users can trade INJ with USD, GBP, EUR, and more.
Injective Protocol has announced that it will go live with its native currency INJ on the Gemini exchange in the upcoming days. This represents the first time that the Injective protocol is going live on Gemini.
All users will be now be able to trade INJ with USD.https://t.co/OVjhxUaNh8
— Injective Protocol (@InjectiveLabs) April 28, 2021
If Injective Protocol becomes available on the Gemini exchange, users will get access to trade INJ with USD easily. Of note, the INJ trading is not limited to USD alone. Users can also trade the said crypto with other currencies like GBP, EUR, AUD, HKD, and SGD.
Also, this upcoming listing will increase Injective Protocol’s exposure and INJ token’s accessibility in the decentralized finance (DeFi) market. What is more, doing this will also push Injective Protocol’s product offerings to the mainstream.
As part of the listing, Gemini will provide support to drive awareness by educating customers on any Injective’s upcoming product that will be launched. The exchange will eventually do so via its Cryptopedia.
In reply to the Injective Protocol tweet, the Twitter community expressed various salutations. In fact, many others said that they can’t wait to see Injective Protocol on Gemini exchange. Also, others asked when Injective will list on Coinbase.
- Binance CEO: Reduced Pending Chats From 80K to 10K
- Student Coin Finishes ICO, Plans to Launch on Major DEX
- Jigstack Raised $3M in Funds To Create The DAO of DeFi
- SuperFarm Launches SuperStarter, The CrowdFunding Platform With Pre-Vetted Projects