- KuCoin announced that Solanium (SLIM) is now available on its trading platform.
- This venture will support trading pairs like SLIM/USDT and SLIM/SOL.
🔹Deposit: now open (supported network: SOL)
🔹Trading: 09:00 am on Sep 27, 2021 (UTC)
🔹Withdrawal: 10:00 am on Sep 28, 2021 (UTC)
— KUCOIN (@kucoincom) September 26, 2021
Because of this, the crypto Twitter community is rejoicing. Actually, netizens even think that this event is a good thing and comes with a “huge potential”.
In detail, its mission is to make Solana open to everyone. Also, it focuses on UI/UX, strong partnerships, and of course, integrations in the Solana ecosystem.
Going back, KuCoin mentioned that the supported trading pairs are SLIM/USDT and SLIM/SOL. It is also important to note that, depositing is now open on the supported network, SOL, and trading will open on September 27, 2021, at 9 AM (UTC). More so, withdrawal will open on the next day, September 28, 2021, at 10 AM (UTC).
However, in the announcement, KuCoin stressed the risk warning in investing in cryptocurrencies saying,
Please do your own risk assessment when deciding how to invest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. KuCoin attempts to screen all tokens before they come to market, however, even with the best due diligence, there are still risks when investing. KuCoin is not liable for investment gains or losses.
Furthermore, if you want to invest in the hottest Solana projects, go to Solanium — it is the go-to platform on the Solana blockchain. With this said, be able to stake your tokens, trade on Decentralized Exchange (DEX), and participate in future governance through the Solanium platform!
- Vee Finance Hackers Loots $35M After Its Mainnet Launch
- Crypto Exchanges Redefine Financial Services with Blockchain
- Cardano Aims at a “Green” Blockchain in Partnership With Veritree
- Trader Says, BTC Price Top Will Be a “Number You Can’t Comprehend”
- Huobi Global to Cease Its Users’ Accounts in China Before 2021 Ends