- Graham Elwood has Praised Bitcoin and vowed to spend his $1,400 stimulus check on BTC.
- Jimmy Core explained how Max Keiser’s $220,000 BTC prediction made him buy some BTC.
- Also, Tesla is now accepting Bitcoin payments for its cars.
U.S. podcaster, writer, actor and comedian, Graham Elwood has been on The Jimmy Dore Show. Elwood praised Bitcoin while explaining the new stimulus check worth $1,400. The host of the show, Jimmy (James) Dore, is a famous American stand-up comedian and political commentator.
Elwood also stated his intention to buy some BTC, when he gets his stimulus check, in a March 17 tweet.
Where the hell is my $1400?!! I need to buy this #Bitcoin dip!!
— Graham Elwood (@grahamelwood) March 16, 2021
Discussing this, Dore referred to leading Bitcoiner and crypto influencer Max Keiser, who was on the show on March 17 and also talked about Bitcoin.
Back then, host Jimmy Dore told Max that his prediction of BTC hitting $220,000 this year, based on hash rate adjustments, made him go out and buy some BTC.
Also. Dore requested that Keiser explain why Bitcoin is important:
- It is a digital currency that the government cannot confiscate.
- It is easy to transfer.
- No need for the bank to hold it or facilitate a transaction.
Keiser also stated that people are going into Bitcoin to hedge their funds against inflation. Due to the endless production of money in the US, European Union, Japan, and other countries.
Besides, Bitcoin allows users to get out of a tight situation with their funds intact due to its non-confiscatable nature, unlike gold.
In addition, celebrity crypto supporter Elon Musk’s company Tesla just announced that it is now accepting Bitcoin payments. However, for now, BTC payments will only apply in the US with plans to expand next year.
Of note, Tesla only accepts pure Bitcoin. Also, Musk tweeted that Bitcoin payments will not be changed into fiat.
Moreover, in the past month, Tesla purchased $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin. As a result, the price of Bitcoin at the time of acquisition spiked, causing ripples in the crypto world.
- Theta Pushes Mainnet 3.0 Launch to June 30
- Monacoin (MONA) Goes Live on Bitrue With More on the Way
- Crypto.com Launches Chain Mainnet, NFT Platform Next in Line
- 101investing Exchange Review 2021 — Details, Trading Fees & Features
- Skrill Digital Wallet Extends Crypto Services To US States Via Coinbase Partnership