- GreenPark Sports joins forces with Immutable X to launch its GreenPark Virtues NFTs
- The NFT collection features over 78,000 NFTs, which are available in virtual lockers.
GreenPark Sports joins forces with Immutable X — the leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs to launch its first limited edition of premium gear NFTs. The NFT collection features over 78,000 NFTs, which are available in virtual lockers for purchase.
According to the company, the GreenPark Virtues non-fungible tokens (NFTs) collection will have 4 timeless virtues of sport and fandom, including DRIVE, HEART, MIND, and POWER. Adding to this, the collection will start as rare artifacts, which are powerful helmets, armor, and kicks, providing access to early community efforts.
What’s exciting, the team says that these coveted pieces of gear will unlock status, access, and powers both across the GreenPark metaverse and IRL via the V2 launch of GreenPark’s flagship apps in 2022.
As the company reported in a press release, the NFTs will drop on November 15 on nft.greenparksports.com powered by Kolex — a white-label marketplace application provider for NFTs. Aside from this, GreenPark NFTs will be gasless and carbon-neutral as it is built upon the Immutable X Layer-2 platform.
For instance, GreenPark aims to bring global sports fans together to compete and collaborate in a social and immersive experience. The mobile app includes early gameplay for two of the biggest professional sports leagues and the single largest esport in the world.
Speaking of the partnership, GreenPark Sports co-founder Ken Martin also had his say. Ken Martin emphasizes,
The GreenPark, Immutable and Kolex teams have been hard at work preparing for our monumental first NFT drop for GreenPark. The ‘Virtues’ collection embodies the ethos of GreenPark, establishes the origins of fandom and gives these founding fans ever-expanding impact in our world. This is only the beginning with more surprises on the horizon.
- Users Can Now Activate Binance Card on Their Funding Wallet
- Crypto Analyst Predicts a $14,000 Extreme Bull Run For Ethereum in Q4 2021
- Shiba Inu Dips From a $2.76B Move, Will Robinhood and Kraken Listing Help?
- DAFI Protocol’s dBridge Testnet Launches Featuring a Merkle-Proof Cross-Chain Bridge
- What Are The Upgradable Nfts And How Can They Benefit Artists, Brands And Metaverses?