Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020 is a three-day event happening on November 17-19, 2020. This event aims to bring together governments, industry leaders, innovators, and encourage collaboration on both regional and international levels.
The anchor event for the week, named Block O2O Virtual Global Summit, will also be held on November 18.
The event is hosted by NexChange Group and Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Ltd. Some of the sponsors include Aave and Animoca Brands.
As part of its COVID-19 precautions, the Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020 will be hosted online. As such, it will be the largest virtual event in Hong Kong that talks about all-things blockchain so far.
Hong Kong Blockchain Week will also facilitate expert discussions from various industry leaders who are pioneering innovations in blockchain technology and digital assets. Some of these are Tron CEO Justin Sun, Pantera Capital CEO Dan Morehead, Bitcoin.com Founder Roger Ver, Cardano Founder Charles Hoskinson, Hyperledger Executive Director Brian Behlendorf, and others. Moreover, Hong Kong’s Undersecretary for Innovation and Technology Dr. David Chung JP will also be in attendance.
The first Hong Kong Blockchain Week in 2019 attained resounding success with over 3,000 participants for each event during the entire week. It also cemented Hong Kong’s position as a global leader for business and technology for blockchain players. Consequently, the Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020 hopes to replicate and even surpass the success of its 2019 edition.
- CBDCs: Use Cases around the World
- Enterprise Blockchain: Growing Strong
- DeFi is the New Black: Unique Trading Strategies
- Non-Financial Use Cases: From Healthtech to Digital IDs
- Regulation Across the Globe
- Asset Tokenization and New Opportunities
- Blockchain Post-COVID: Where are we with Mass Adoption?
- Mining Industry in 2020
- Blockchain for Good: Global Social Impact Use Cases
- Security and Privacy in Blockchain Networks: Myths and Reality
- Digital Economy: What’s New for Governments and Businesses
- Blockchain and Feasible Ideas: Why we need PoC
For tickets and more information, visit the official website of Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020.
Disclaimer: The CoinQuora team is not a part of this event’s organizers. We are not endorsing any information on any company or individual on this page. Hence, we are only providing comprehensive information based on the organizer’s provided details. CoinQuora is and will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by participating in this event. All questions/clarifications/suggestions should be directed to the organizing team.