- Charles Hoskinson says he never intentionally attempted to boost ADA price.
- He has warned users to stop investing in Dogecoin (DOGE).
- Holders must sell all their holdings if they boost ADA prices.
Cardano (ADA) creator Charles Hoskinson has criticized how crypto lovers sometimes hype digital assets’ prices in the crypto market. Also, Hoskinson said that even for Cardano, he never attempted to intentionally boost its price in any way.
Also, a few days ago, Hoskinson cautioned people to stop investing their hard-earned money in Dogecoin (DOGE), according to a report. As per Hoskinson, he believes that DOGE price will fall significantly in the coming days.
Moreover, Hoskinson stated that if DOGE price drops, a lot of retail investors will lose their money.
Let’s be very clear this is a bubble! The price of DOGE is not sustainable, it’s going to collapse and a massive amount of retail money is going to be lost very quickly. My belief is that after that bubble bursts, it will be a catalyst for regulators and lawmakers to get involved in our industry and hurt the entire industry.
Even more, Hoskinson said that holders must sell all their ADA holdings if they see him boosting ADA’s price. In addition, he notably stated that his vision is to make ADA change the world. Furthermore, users should value ADA based on its real-world use case, hard work, and its platform utility.
- Justin Sun Wins NFT Collection at Sotheby’s
- Crypto Market Recovers With Stronger Support
- Teeka Tiwari – 5 Coins to $5 Million Investment Strategy
- Coin Cloud To Install More Bitcoin ATMs as Bitcoin Booms