- Cardano blockchain network currently has over 10K tokens.
- Hoskinson again said that they will do intuitive commercialization after its smart contract creation.
ADA’s creator Charles Hoskinson has disclosed that the Cardano blockchain network now has over 10,000 tokens after its Mary Hard Fork launch.
Of note, Hoskinson unveiled ADA’s current 10K tokens in an interview with Forbes, where he appeared as a guest. Hoskinson notably revealed this right after he was questioned to give an upcoming update on Cardano’s roadmap.
Furthermore, Hoskinson said that Cardano’s token even has over 20,000 active people participating but all are still working as a side chain.
Best of all, Hoskinson added that they are on its way in completing ADA’s smart contracts creation in a few months ahead. As a result, ADA smart contract will mainly serve as a gateway for commercialization on the Cardano blockchain network.
He even went further by saying that the Cardano team is working harder to attract nations to introduce millions of users via the ADA network.
We’re getting nation-states to do cool things and we’re bringing millions of users in through that push model. We’re also doing decentralized finance, non-fungible token marketplaces—all the usual suspects that you see in the Ethereum lab.
At the time of writing, Cardano’s price is $1.20 with a 24-hour trading volume of $3,146,275,098, according to CoinGecko.
- UNI Records New ATH Just Days Before V3 Upgrade
- IOHK and Ethiopia To Create National Identity Solution
- Visa to Dive Into Crypto and Support CBDC Development
- Tokyo-Based Game Maker Nexon Purchased $100M in Bitcoin
- Papa Murphy’s Now Accepts Cardano (ADA) As Pizza Payment