- Satoshi Nakamoto’s statue is now on display at Graphisoft Park in Budapest.
- Bitcoin creates value, and especially the technology behind Bitcoin, blockchain.
A shiny statue of Satoshi Nakamoto in a hoodie with a BTC logo is now on display in Budapest, Hungary. In detail, the upper half of a figure statue is now accessible for visitors of Graphisoft park in Budapest. To add on, the bronze statue is a creation by sculptors Gergely Réka and Tamás Gilly.
Specifically, Hungary is the first country to display a public statue of Satoshi Nakamoto. In particular, the goal of the statue is to honor BTC inventors. More so, the founders of the project believe that his work is truly something to be remembered. To begin with, the sculpture is shiny and reflective as it captures the mantra of “we are all Satoshi,”.
Debreczeni Barnabás, CEO of Hungarian crypto exchange Shinrai, says:
Satoshi Nakamoto has created independent money free of any middlemen that empowered people with financial sovereignty […] We have erected this statue to remind ourselves courage is a virtue. We need to keep on dreaming big.
The mirror reflective figure is a representation that you play just as an important role in Bitcoin as Satoshi and everyone else does. Moreover, the gender, height, weight, and age of Satoshi Nakamoto are unknown. Therefore, it is impossible to sculpt a descriptive face of Satoshi.
András Győrfi, the co-founder of the statue project and editor of crypto news site Kripto Akademia, says:
Whoever he or she was, Bitcoin creates value, and especially the technology behind Bitcoin, blockchain, creates value
Because it does not matter who Satoshi was as an individual. All that matters is that Satoshi created a decentralized protocol that allows anyone to transfer value in real-time without permission from anyone. This “faceless super coder” changed the world for the better by giving people financial hope and opportunity where there was none.
- The Crypto Derivatives Sector Set to Thrive, as Eightcap Enters With New Offering
- HBAR Tokens Worth $5 Billion to Boost Network Adoption
- Oracle Network Cudos Partners With Liquid Staking Platform Persistence
- Korean Finance Minister Fights Bill to Postpone Crypto Tax Law
- Shiba Inu Price Spikes by 35 Percent After Coinbase Listing