- Infowars Owner Alex Jones has lost a laptop containing 10,000 Bitcoins
- Max Keiser gave him the laptop almost 10 years ago
Alex claims that the laptop together with the said amount of Bitcoins was given to him by Bitcoin advocate Max Keiser. Moreover, Alex said that Keiser gave him the 10,000 BTC’s on the missing laptop almost 10 years ago.
Jones stated this on a television show with Andrew Schulz and Ankaash Singh. In reference to Jones explanation on the missing laptop, he said,
I lost the laptop he put the 10,000 bitcoins on, Today, what’s 10,000 bitcoins worth? A lot.
After Jones said this, straightaway, Schulz assisted him in calculating how much the lost Bitcoins will cost today if it is not lost. After their calculation, they estimated that the 10K Bitcoins will cost almost about $500 million today.
While sitting on the TV show, Schulz laughed and slightly slapped Jones two times and said “You f*****g idiot. Find that laptop.” Jones answered, “I deserve it.”
Bitcoin price is $57,141 with a 24h trading volume of $63,918 at the time of writing, according to CoinGecko.
- THETA and Theta Fuel Price Hit New ATH
- Chainlink Partners with Illuvium and TrueFi
- Bitcoin Will Reach $200,000 in 2021 Says Crypto Analyst
- Petition Filed to Allow The Bank of France to Buy Bitcoin
- Microstrategy Buys BTC Again — 262 in Total for $15 Million
- Atari Partners With Bondly to Create Unique NFTs Collectibles