- IOST teamed up with the emerging Play2Earn Project — Zodium.
- Specifically, the partnership will allow IOST to boost NFTs and blockchain gaming.
Zodium has teamed up with IOST to develop practical IP businesses along with NFTs and games. According to the firm, the partnership will let Zodium embrace the ecosystem of IOST and grow globally with IOST’s infrastructure and vision.
The growth of NFTs on IOST has been a vision to see. What is more, the team said that the partnership with an emerging Play-2-Earn (P2E) project like Zodium is nothing less than the right call for the IOST ecosystem.
As a Play2Earn (P2E) blockchain project with a combination of NFTs and games, Zodium lets anyone contribute to the ecosystem and earn its tokens. Thus, it means users could play games and get rewards.
Note that Zodium introduced a new game and blockchain network. The ecosystem allows users to connect to their characters. The firm did that thanks to the ‘Soul Zodiac’.
Based on the firm website, the Soul Zodiac is a zodiac of the same star and animal signs as its owner. So, once the owners receive the soul zodiac, they get exclusive gains.
In addition, Zodium lets users claim prizes based on their contributions to the ecosystem. Even more, it has built a transparent atmosphere. With this, users can own and run the world of Zodium.
- Cardano Fully Incorporated Into Tuarus’ Platform, Staking Also Added
- Solana Suffers Setback After Network Is Flooded With Transactions
- CoinQuora Hailed As Official Media Partner For World Blockchain Summit
- San Francisco Crypto Exchange OKCoin Partners With Lending Platform Hodlnaut
- Polygon Partners With EY to Develop ETH Scaling Solutions