- Elon Musk has once again trolled the cryptocurrency community by changing his Twitter avatar and bio.
- A former United States congressional candidate was amazed at seeing Cardano gaining the attention of one of the world’s richest men.
Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla and founder of SpaceX, recently replaced his Twitter bio with “meta for k.” This action has increased speculation in the crypto community on whether the billionaire businessperson and tech expert is trolling the smart contract platform Cardano (ADA).
This caught the CEO of IOG and creator of Cardano (ADA), Charles Hoskinson. He said such an exposure pleases the community.
Charles Hoskinson Tweeted:
In case you’re wondering @elonmusk is trolling Cardano. And yes we love you for it papa E
— Charles Hoskinson (@IOHK_Charles) February 23, 2021
On the other hand, a former United States congressional candidate, David Gokhshtein, was amazed at seeing Cardano (ADA) gaining the thought of one of the world’s richest men.
What is more, the eating utensil is seen standing upright on the road marking: quite literally a fork on the road.
Traditionally, a fork on the road means significant “changes are coming.” The saying is often used to describe a deciding moment that could have life-altering consequences.
Musk’s cryptic message has thrown off fans as they struggle to figure out what it could mean. Some think the fork could indicate the billionaire’s departure from Tesla, while others speculate that it means he could be thinking about Cardano and buying/holding ADA.
- Elon Musk Tweets in Support of Dogecoin Again
- UAE Plans to Implement New Crypto-Friendly Rules
- Square bought more Bitcoins, purchased $170M worth of BTC again
- MicroStrategy Purchased Bitcoins Again – 19,452 BTC for $1.026 Billion