- Jenny DAO has raised $7M towards its NFT launch on Unicly
- Several top VCs participated in the funding round
- Also, Jenny DAO will simultaneously launch its uJenny token
Jenny Metaverse DAO has raised $7 million towards its launch on Unicly. To be specific, Jenny DAO raised the funds via a recent funding round.
The funding pool drew interest from top VCs like Multicoin Capital, Ascensive Assets, Animoca Brands, Metapurse, and others. Notably, the raised funds will support the launch of Jenny DAO’s non-fungible token (NFT) collection on Unicly. Particularly, Unicly supports the trading of shared NFT ownership on SushiSwap.
Mable Jiang, a partner at Multicoin Capital, said:
“We’re excited to be part of the JENNY DAO. Unicly is good for both NFT connoisseurs and speculative investors. For NFT owners, fractionalization improves capital efficiency for their NFT assets and offers an active venue of continuous price discovery (through the price of the uToken).”
In addition, Jenny DAO allows its community to host liquidity events on Unicly. The liquidity events enable the minting of DAO tokens for the NFT collection. Also, funds raised from the events are transferred to a multi-signature DAO address. Then, the community holds the funds until they vote on how to use it.
To date, the Jenny DAO community has voted to use 70% of its funds raised from the initial sale of the Jenny token. The community put the 70% fund allocation towards acquiring NFTs.
Also, the Jenny DAO’s NFT collection and uJENNY token will officially launch on Unicly at about 10 am EST on May 13. Towards this, Jenny DAO has leveraged the advice of some top crypto brains. In fact, Some of the Jenny DAO advisors include Yield Guild Games founder Gabby Dizon, High Stakes Poker Player Tom “Durrrr” Dawn, and media personality Paris Hilton.
- Virtue Poker Launches IDO on SuperFarms’ SuperStarter
- CoinZoom Joins With Railsbank to Issue Visa Debit Cards
- MakiSwap Launches First AMM and Yield Farming on Huobi
- How Rocket Vault And UnoRe Forge The Cornerstone of DeFi 2.0
- Lucky Gift Cards CEO Sulim Malook on How Bitcoin Can Take eGaming to the Next Level