- JulSwap DEX announced the market’s first NFT Staking Pools.
- The staked currency lock for a specific timeframe.
- Special staking pools offer some currencies as rewards.
JulSwap DEX is proudly announcing the market’s first Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Staking Pools, where users will receive NFTs for staking crypto. The unique Staking Pools need NFTs for the withdrawal of staked crypto and the profits earned.
🎨JulSwap #NFT Staking Pools & Special Staking Pools
Read more about how it works:https://t.co/1Z2xXMw7hP
— JulSwap DEX #BSC (@JulSwap) March 31, 2021
To clarify, an NFT Staking Pool is where users can normally stake JulD and lock the staked currency for a specific timeframe. This means users can’t access them until the end of that specific period.
At the end of the lock-in time, users can withdraw their staked crypto and receive their wallet address. Also, they will receive unique NFT Cards as a reward. All the NFT cards will be distributed only one time so that distribution is unique.
Notably, to access the staking pools in the future, users need to own and use the NFT card from the previous NFT staking pool. Otherwise, the user will not be able to access the pool.
Users can get the NFT cards by staking them in the NFT staking pool. As an incentive, special staking pools offer some currencies as rewards.
Additionally, users can just unstake their staked amount and the staking rewards when they pay for each release with one NFT Card from the previous NFT staking pool.
- Michael Saylor Says Bitcoin Breaks Gold
- Is Flipkart’s Bitcoin Announcement an April Fools Joke?
- TRON Founder Justin Sun Bags More Wins for NFT Fund
- Zcash Price Prediction 2021— Will ZEC Hit $600 in 2021?
- ConsenSys Launch Entertainment and Crypto Art NFT Studio
- Ethernity Chain Partners With Kenetic to Continue Trailblazing NFT Ecosystem