- Justin Sun has donated 2 million TRX to the Indian COVID-19 relief campaign.
- Brett Lee also donated crypto to help purchase the oxygen supplies.
- Lee offered homage to the workers who worked hard during these tough times.
TRON CEO Justin Sun has donated 2 million TRX to the Indian Covid relief campaign. Added to this, Former Australian cricketer Brett Lee has also donated one Bitcoin (BTC) to India to recover from the current COVID-19 situation.
Justin Sun also tagged Ethereum(ETH) Founder Vitalik Buterin and Infinite Frontier Balaji to join him. In addition, Justin mentioned that he will offer $100 for every retweet to a maximum of $100K.
More so, Justin Sun’s donation shows his tendency to help others. As an indication of crypto’s huge adoption in the world, many big players have started making their donations through cryptocurrency.
In addition, Lee also involved offering donations in crypto to India to fight against the pandemic.
Moreover, Lee feels privileged to do this BTC donation to help purchase the oxygen supplies for the hospitals across India. Currently, the BTC price is worth around 40,46,509.61 INR, at the time of writing.
India has always been like a second home for me. The love and affection that I have got from the people of this country both during my professional career and even after my retirement, holds a special place in my heart.
Lee also said that this current situation in India saddens him deeply to see people suffer due to the ongoing pandemic. Even more, he offered homage to the frontline workers who worked round the clock during these tough times.
- Polygon Announces a $100M Fund To Support DeFi Adoption
- GlobeDX ‘Globe Derivative Exchange’ Completes $18M Seed Round
- Independent DeFi-Based SingularityDAO Raises $2.7M in Private Sale
- The World of CeDeFi and the Need for a Dedicated Yield Farming Aggregator