- Klever wallet has integrated Simplex to its system.
- The integration has added Apple Pay to the Klever ecosystem.
- With Apple Pay, Klever users can now make fiat to crypto transactions.
Klever wallet just expanded its network by millions. The top wallet achieved this thanks to a Simplex integration that added Apple Pay to the Klever ecosystem.
Apple Pay is one of the leading payment methods with over 507 million users.
Notably, Klever was already enjoying record breaking app downloads and daily user records prior to the integration. The wallet has over 2.5 millionaire users with over 100,000 daily active users.
The recent rise in cryptocurrency adoption has boosted Klever use especially since the wallet’s multi-currency support makes it user-friendly. However, with the rise of crypto adoption there has been an even greater need for safe and secure crypto on and off ramps.
To this end, Klever integrated with Simplex to enable Apple Pay. With the new feature, Klever users can now easily make fiat to crypto transactions. In fact, Simplex is a global crypto on and off ramp pioneer. The Simplex network consists of many leading exchanges, brokers, and digital wallets.
Through Simplex’s robust fiat infrastructure, Klever users can now easily transact in KLV, BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, and more using Apple Pay. Of note, Klever can also leverage Apple users’ trust to offer a reliable gateway to the cryptocurrency market for new users. As a result, this partnership will help drive mainstream crypto adoption.
Moreover, the Klever wallet ecosystem includes the Klever App, Klever OS, Klever Swap, and other emerging products and services. Also, the wallet enables users to store, send, receive, and swap cryptocurrencies.
In addition, Klever Labs is currently working on launching a Klever exchange, browser, bank, and blockchain before the end of the year (2021).
- Enso Finance Completes Funding Round, Raises $5M
- Orion Protocol Integrates Polkadot Into Orion Terminal
- Social Yield Farming Firm Don-Key Raised $2.2M in Funds
- Expert Says BNB Surge Will Attract More Developers to BSC
- Crypto Exchange AAX Records HKD, SDG, and GBP as Top Currencies