- Kusama network is launching a new NFT artwork exhibition.
- The exhibition will showcase artwork by top digital artists like Beeple.
- Beeple recently sold an NFT artwork for over $69 million at Christie’s auction house.
Kusama network is launching an exciting initiative dubbed ‘Virtual Niche – Have you ever seen memes in the mirror’. The initiative will be the first of its kind as the world’s first cryptoart exhibition.
In fact, Kusama already boasts of a growing and vibrant Non-Fungible Token (NFT) community. As such, the blockchain is in a good position to bring the exhibition to life along with key art and digital partners.
Christie’s auction house will also offer educational support by hosting a session on “Valuing Art in the Digital Age”. The training will be in collaboration with Qinwen Wang from Web3 Foundation, and Chiba Gallery. Notably, Chiba gallery is a digital art initiative built on the Kusama Network.
Also, the exhibition will showcase work by several prominent artists. For instance, Robert Alice, Beeple, and the winners of the recent Global Digital Artwork Competition will participate in the exhibition. Beeple, in particular, recently sparked NFT mania after one of the artist’s NFT artworks sold for over $69 million at a Christie’s auction.
Furthermore, the exhibition will take place in China and will kick off in Beijing on March 26 at UCCA Lab. After Beijing, the exhibition will move to Shanghai JinArt Center. In total, the exhibition will run for 14 days.
Top celebrities like Jack Dorsey, Aphex Twin, Lindsey Lohan, and Tony Hawk have also joined the NFT wave by either selling, buying, or minting their own artwork.
- Goldman Sachs File for ETF With Bitcoin Option
- Argyle Coin CEO Angel Aman Escapes $4.5 Million Fine
- LPT Price Rises as Grayscale Unveiled Creating LPT Trust
- Indian Firms Must Disclose Crypto Holdings Says Government
- Vethor (VTHO) Price Prediction 2021 — Will VTHO Hit 1$ in 2021?
- Zeitgeist Uses Prediction Market Analytics to Improve On-chain Governance