- Alani Nicicole aka La La Anthony invests in BTC.
- Anthony thinks BTC price will hit $200K in the future.
- She buys her coins at crypto exchange Gemini.
Alani Nicole aka La La Anthony thinks that Bitcoin (BTC) is the new gold and the crypto’s price is expected to hit $200K in the future.
Currently, BTC price is trading hands at $59,525.16, at the time of writing. The cryptocurrency recorded an all- time high (ATH) of $61,711.87 on March 13, 2021.
In detail, La La Anthony is a Brooklyn native who has hosted live music shows on radio and as a VJ on MTV. Additionally, she won movie roles in ‘Think Like a Man’, starred in the hit cable series ‘Power’ on STARZ. More so, she headlined the reality TV extravaganzas ‘La La Full Court Marriage’, and ‘La La’s Full Court Life’.
Furthermore, Anthony regards BTC as being a widely-accepted currency. The TV personality believes that it beats that stalwart safe gold because it boasts far bigger upside. Anthony currently invested 2% to 3% of her net work in crypto.
La La Anthony invested 2-3% of her net worth in crypto when bitcoin was at ~$15k.
She believes bitcoin is “the new gold” and thinks the price will hit $150,000 to $200,000.
— Joe Pompliano (@JoePompliano) April 1, 2021
“When I first heard about Bitcoin, I didn’t understand why the rappers and athletes were getting involved,” Furthermore, “People were programmed to think it’s a scam and a fraud.” says La La Anthony.
Anthony credits Gemini exchange for teaching her about Bitcoin virtues. Notably, she buys her coins at Gemini cryptocurrency exchange owned by Winklevoss twins, Tyler and Cameron.
“For me, it was more about what those guys said, not the celebrities. The world was financially changing, and it was an incredible thing to watch.” noted Anthony
Billionaires, celebrities and fans have turned the signature cryptocurrency into a pop phenomenon. Even more, Michael Saylor, tweeted that gold doesn’t work anymore, Bitcoin broke it.
- Cardano (ADA) Gains Over 300K Reddit Subscribers
- Filecoin Market Cap Hits $450B After FIL Price Surge
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Will Take Dogecoin To the Moon
- Coinbase Expects Shares to Trade on Nasdaq on April 14
- Acala and Karura Receive Backing from Coinbase Ventures
- Orion Terminal Enables Decentralized Pairing Access Across Major Exchanges