- Litecoin (LTC) now allows its users to make payments anywhere VISA is accepted.
- The company announced the news via its Twitter page on November 14.
Litecoin now allows its users to make borderless payments anywhere VISA is accepted. Moreover, the peer-to-peer crypto and open-source software project has taken to its Twitter to share with its followers that Litecoin, the 14th crypto by market cap, is accepted anywhere VISA is accepted.
Litecoin is accepted anywhere VISA is.. the #Litecoin Card converts $LTC at the time of purchase. You can also connect the card with the @Litewallet_App #PaywithLitecoin #Hodl #SundayThoughtshttps://t.co/rOzz9zoXRD pic.twitter.com/AR4wXqCPg6
— Litecoin (@litecoin) November 14, 2021
In addition, Litecoin Foundation tweeted on November 14, saying,
Litecoin is accepted anywhere VISA is.. the Litecoin Card converts $LTC at the time of purchase. You can also connect the card with the Litewallet_App
For instance, the digital coin has earned ground in consumer finance, as it has become easier to use cryptos for daily payments. Since its establishment, Litecoin has seen enormous acceptance and usage among users and merchants and was among the top-ten crypto by market cap for a long time.
Now that the altcoin will be accepted anywhere VISA is, users can now use LTC to pay for any services or products that accept VISA card payments. This includes online shopping, retailers, digital services, restaurants, and more. Additionally, the VISA debit card that Litecoin issued would convert the crypto into US dollars in real-time, according to the company’s website. On top of that, the firm added that there won’t be additional transaction fees or deposit fees for using the VISA debit card, but a monthly fee of $5.
- Indian PM Leads Crypto Meeting, Talks About Terrorism and Fraud
- How Is Cryptocurrency Gamifying the Financial Markets as We Enter 2022?
- Animoca Brands Will Partner With Cube Entertainment To Build K-pop Metaverse
- LuLu Exchange and Bank Alfalah Collabs for Cross-border Txn to Pakistan via RippleNet
- Flickto – Cardano-Based Project That Will Bring New Approach for Media Project Financing